Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Commission for: MaxBlackRabbit

Hi! Here we go with a new entry to HentaiFoundry. This time is a commission ordered by MaxBlackRabbit (you can find him here or here). Thanks to him for trust me. I like work with poeple like him because he shows what he wants with clarity but gives some kind of freedom to select the scenario, the pose, etc.
How you know (specially for people that come from deviantART) click to the image or the link below it to see the full-version (the full-version includes the background).

Now, I have finished all commission accumulated and I can use my time to make the commission for Nick (pumpmonger).
I hope you like this pic.

(As you can see I did this post in English. I will try to write in English for pics/commission/art entries.)

(Como podéis ver he hecho esta entrada en inglés porque hay gente que así me lo ha pedido. La verdad es que este blog está visitado por más gente no hispano-hablante que sí. Por ello los posts que vayan sobre imágenes, entradas o subidas, irán en inglés. Los demás, post de opiniones, redacciones, entrevistas, crónicas,..., seguirán en castellano porque no tengo un dominio perfecto del inglés que digamos para hacerlo. Espero vuestra comprensión.)

No comments:

Post a Comment